Monday, June 10, 2013

My Pet Cat

This is my pet cat Honey Delight and she is the best cat ever! She is the best cat ever because when I come over to feed her she will always come to me. Honey Delight loves to see me when I come to feed her. She is as fluffy as cotton! She loves it when you scratch her behind her ears.The day before yesterday my baby sister tried to give her a kiss. But the first day I got her she didn't really like me but now she is used to me. So now every day me and my mom would come to feed her and when she is eating me and my mom will pet her and she wouldn't even care. 




4 comments:

  1. Great job Lily! You are an excellent writer! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Honey has some really nice goodies to eat and the a pet.
    Thanks Lily for telling me about her
    Hope to hear more about you two and your fun days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lily,This is great now I get to see the fun stuff from you,Thanks for following me Lily,I shall follow you too as I can't wait to see what adventures you have now that school is out...hehehe...we're going to have a lot of fun together!xxx Speedy

    ReplyDelete